Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sirdar Camisole

So, I'm working on a camisole for my mom (didn't have enough for the cardigan that I'd started for the Olympics, ARGH!) and I'm confused by the pattern. I've posted a new thread at the Crochetville Forum and hopefully I can get some help from someone there. This is the camisole.When I do finally get the piece done, I'll post a picture.
In the meantime, I'm also working on a metamorphosized skirt. I bought a pale blue sweater (cable knit) at Y's Buys in Peterborough for $6. I ripped it apart at the seams and I'm going to reassemble with the front as the front and the sleeves as the back (works well because of the increase working down to flare the skirt). Then I'm going to weave a thick satin ribbon for a gathering belt at the waist. In my mind, it looks great, but we'll see.

No comments: